Re: [NSW] CityRail ticketing query.

If you have a Penrith to Central weekly (or monthly, yearly,etc)
then you are allowed unlimited travel between those two points.

Unfortunately this does not work for singles. The idea of a single
ticket is that you make a single journey.
Penrith to Strathfield and then Strathfield to Central counts as two.

http://www.cityrail.nsw.gov.au/fares/faresframe.htm

A Penrith to Strathfield Single Adult fare is $4.40, Strathfield
to Central is $2.60 and a Penrith to Central is $6.00. You should
be paying $7.00 for your journey, not $6.00.

To me that it is logical to pay more because you are making two
journeys, not one.

AND not all CityRail employees are brainless imbeciles, thankyou.

Anita.

--
Any people you may meet from
time to time are merely  the