Re: [NSW] CityRail ticketing query.

Thin with Cityfail is they have a stupid ticketing system anyway.

If you but a ticket, for argument sake, say from penrith to central.

Just say you want to get out at Strathfield. The Ticket machine takes
your ticket.

Thsi is not right. You have a ticket to Central, you should be allowed
to get out anywhere you want as long as you end up at central and dont
travel backwards unless you have a return.

If you get on a train get off to resume your journey, you are not adding
extra cost to the rail network, so why should they add extra cost to us?

Cityrail is run by the same minds that brought us socog.

Brainless imbiciles!!