Re: Powerhouse Museum, Sydney

These colours go way back beyond the 1930s.  The working timetables issued
in the Eddy era had EXACTLY the same colours on their covers - red for the
North, green for the South, Blue for the Illawarra, and yellow for the West.

Oh, for the benefit of those not familiar with the history of theNSWR, the
Eddy era was 1889 to 1896.  That's a while back....

Nice to know some things don't change too much.