Re: [VIC] Wakool trip, R766 or R711?

Hi,

James Brook wrote:

> Does anyone know if R766 will be hauling the ARHS Wakool trip on Sunday?

Yes somebody does know, and no, 766 won't be hauling the train.  711 will be
doing the honours, with BK711, BK714, BK700, BRS224, BZ269, RMS2360, PCP294.

I trust you are booked in the non-aircon portion of the train James? ;)

Much effort has gone into cleaning the carriage exteriors, but alas it
appears rain is imminent :(
All Victoria's country trains are filthy at the moment......

Cheers,
Craig.
--
Craig Haber