Re: [NSW] CityRail ticketing query.

>From City Rail Fare Calculator:
http://www.cityrail.nsw.gov.au/fares/faresframe.htm

All fares are calculated via the shortest possible route of travel between
the two locations.
When a longer route of travel exists between two locations, break of journey
on RailPass and FlexiPass ticket is permitted only on the shortest or other
CityRail-approved route of travel.
For further information, contact your local CityRail station, or call
InfoLine on 131500.
ALL TRAFFIC CARRIED SUBJECT TO THE TRANSPORT ADMINISTRATION ACT (109) 1998.