Re: [NSW] CityRail ticketing query.

Yes, that is the other point I forgot about. The Cheltenham to City weekly
doesn't mention via whatever route so my view is why can't you use it to go
via Hornsby and the Shore to the City as well as via Strathfield.  However,
I once wanted to use it to go to Nth Sydney but on enquiring at Wynyard I
was told it was via Strathfield only.  They fed it through a scanner and it
came up on a computer screen. I am still of the view that City rail is on
shaky legal ground here as the ticket should be very clear on travel
options. How hard would it be to print via Strathfield only and clear up any
doubt. Maybe the true position is that you can legally use the shore option
but City Rail doesn't want to admit it.  Almost worth the $50 fine to
challenge them on it.  Anybody got any ideas about the true position.
Cheers
Rod Gayford

39478E12.1AE64253@ozemail.com.au">news:39478E12.1AE64253@ozemail.com.au...