Re: Going Home SBS TV - My First Watch

Eric Cartman wrote:

> Basically I thought the idea behind the show is ok but the train is so fake.
> I had to laugh in one shot where it was supposed to look like a driver's
> viewpoint and the overhead supports was definately the ones of the type on
> the ESR viaducts (this for a train heading to the Central Coast?

I mentioned this kind of thing to some chums of mine - they looked at me
as if I had just asked for a stoat (tm: Douglas Adams). Apparently, a
Train Is A Train for this kind of dramatic narrative. Sigh, &c.

--
Rob Kearey  [whitespace goes here]  give me the karma, mama
51st Australian Intervarsity Choral Festival