Going Home SBS TV - My First Watch

I finally got around to watching an episode of SBS TV's show Going Home
today (I taped last night's episode).

Basically I thought the idea behind the show is ok but the train is so fake.
I had to laugh in one shot where it was supposed to look like a driver's
viewpoint and the overhead supports was definately the ones of the type on
the ESR viaducts (this for a train heading to the Central Coast?

I bet the people of the Central Coast (and other longer distance areas like
the type portrayed on the show) who catch a train home about that time of
day wish their trains were so empty!

I could go on but it has already been said.
--
Eric
aus.rail FAQ (under evaluation)

Eric's Transport Site Direct URL: http://www.erk.au.com/erktrans/
Sport, TV and Humour Archives http://www.webalias.com/erknet
Email me: erkV69@erk.au.com (remove the V69)

"They have the internet on computers now?" - Homer Simpson.