Re: throwing out perfectly good trains and trams

Chris Downs <cvdowns@ozemail.com.au> wrote in message
> 20% of bayside's and Hillside's combined fleet not used in peak hours!
Send
> 10% to Sydney and we'll make the necessary modifications to run them on
the
> Carlingford line, Cumberland line and
> Sydenham-Bankstown-Auburn-Parramatta-Blacktown services.  We could use the
> extra rolling stock.
>
> Chris
We will need those spares soon as the triplication on Burnley linesand
resignal program completed. Besides I don't think you people in Sydney would
get use to single deck :-) ....or you can wait till 2002 we would send
Hitachi up north.

Cheers
James