Re: Airport Line Lack of Patronage? (NSW, the only state to have oneopen in Australia at the moment)

"John Dennis" <jdennisNOjdSPAM@acslink.net.au.invalid> wrote in message
065094db.1457f276@usw-ex0105-037.remarq.com">news:065094db.1457f276@usw-ex0105-037.remarq.com...

> >That way people coming from the City in a taxi can find the
> >train to go straight back!
>
> Most people coming from the City in a taxi would go to the
> departures hall, upstairs.  Although I haven't looked, I don't
> believe there is any signage there.  No need, really.

People who bring airline passengers to the airport to see them off? I am
regularly taken to the airport by train and bus (now to be just the train)
by my family when going overseas (about 4 or 5 times a year, but not this
year :-(   ) and they always return by train and bus (now to be just train).

Dave