Re: Airport Line Lack of Patronage? (NSW, the only state to have oneopen in Australia at the moment)

In article <ypp%4.228$km1.781795@news0.optus.net.au>, "Dave
Proctor" <daproc@spambait.ozemail.com.au> wrote:
>"John Dennis" <jdennisNOjdSPAM@acslink.net.au.invalid> wrote in
message
>065094db.1457f276@usw-ex0105-037.remarq.com">news:065094db.1457f276@usw-ex0105-037.remarq.com...
>
>> >That way people coming from the City in a taxi can find the
>> >train to go straight back!
>>
>> Most people coming from the City in a taxi would go to the
>> departures hall, upstairs.  Although I haven't looked, I don't
>> believe there is any signage there.  No need, really.
>
>People who bring airline passengers to the airport to see them
>off? I am regularly taken to the airport by train and bus (now
>to be just the train) by my family when going overseas (about 4
>or 5 times a year, but not this year :-(   ) and they always
>return by train and bus (now to be just train).

I guess if you travel to the airport by bus you arrive
downstairs.  It just depends upon how quickly you head upstairs
to check in as to whether you would see the only sign I know of
in the Qantas domestic terminal.  You probably wouldn't be
looking for it.

Cheers...JD

--
John Dennis