Re: Airport Line Lack of Patronage? (NSW, the only state to have one open in Australia at the moment)

On a Ansett flight from Perth to Sydney last night, they announced the
railway after landing as the way to get to the city. Taxi and bus were not
mentioned

393A0241.F9E81F77@enternet.com.au">news:393A0241.F9E81F77@enternet.com.au...