Re: Re: Airport Line Lack of Patronage? (NSW, the only state to have one open in Australia at the moment)

Ansett has 8 ads placed on 4 cars of Tangara (a T set, more specifically, T95).  That'd explain why
bus and taxi aren't mentioned.

(although they have ads on buses as well but the thing is the train ads would cost more so there).