Re: [Melb] Hillside stuff up at FSS

In article <TK3%4.171$NB1.243003@news0.optus.net.au>,
  "Dave Proctor" <daproc@spambait.ozemail.com.au> wrote:

> But as for the suggestion that the codes are on a page and I should
> go and look (which was on a post which did not reach this server) why
> should I have to? Every time a post pops up which has codes in it, I
> am meant to wander off to a web page and have a look in order to
> decipher part of the post, when it would be a lot easier to place (in
> brackets, if necessary) what the code stands for the first time a
> code is mentioned?

WTF does IIRC or ISTR mean?

Can someone explain what it is about a "V set (tgtiabtw)" that sets it
apart from a "G set"?

A RUB & a HUB, eh?

Rlys are full of codes & abbreviations, just because you can't remember
the *simple* & *logical* codes we use in the COTU (like FEX for
Richmond Junction) doesn't mean we have to labouriously type full
station names in order to relieve the reading public from excercising
their grey matter from time to time...

P.S. where is MEL?  Is that SSS or FSS?

Good Evening,

--