Re: [Melb] Hillside stuff up at FSS

"Michael Kurkowski" <mk@netstra.com.au> wrote in message
news:8F4BBFC20telstraNews@vic.news.telstra.net...
> remove VICSIG <remove VICSIG <>> said:
>
> >And besides, the number of times I have posted something like "the codes
> >can be found on my page"
> >So off to http://www.railpage.org.au/vicsig try the general section, and
> >then General Information from the WTT, that has a list of all codes.
> >Now where on the web can one find a list of the Sydney codes? which
> >sectors are which etc....
>
> Which is more than anyone up in NSW can do (-:
>
> *g,d,r*

AFAIK there ar eno Sydney codes, apart from the Countrylink reservations
codes for the stations that their trains stop at.

But as for the suggestion that the codes are on a page and I should go and
look (which was on a post which did not reach this server) why should I have
to? Every time a post pops up which has codes in it, I am meant to wander
off to a web page and have a look in order to decipher part of the post,
when it would be a lot easier to place (in brackets, if necessary) what the
code stands for the first time a code is mentioned?

Dave