[NSW] Western & Southern Coal Mine's Rail Status

Would anyone know what is the current state of coal rail traffic from
mines west of the Blue Mountains and on the South is?

I haven't seen much coal trains on the west of late and haven't heard of
any trains running to Tahmoor or Glenlee for awhile.

Here is a list of mines that I know are in existence and with rail
access. Could anyone fill in the blanks?

Baal Bone: Open with output to railed to Port Kembla
Charbon: Open with output to rail to Port Kembla
Western Main: Closed?
Lisdale: ?
Hartley Vale: Closed?
Clarence: Open with output to rail to Port Kembla
Tahmoor: ?
Metropolitan: Closed?
Glenlee: ?

Thanks.