Re: Community & Tourist Rail

----------
In article <kKF_4.793$Rb7.490357@news0.optus.net.au>,
dbromage@fang.omni.com.au (David Bromage) wrote:

>Looks like trolleys only at this stage. Also of interest was that
>"safeworking" staff were wearing orange safety vests. I thought only
>yellow vests were allowed by VicTrack (and successors), except in the NR
>area which also allows red.

RED safety vests??????????  I don't think so. Orange is the national
standard since Jan 2000 including Victoria with a complete changeover due by
July 2000 (I think)

What does red mean boys and girls???  C'mon David you've done your tourist
railway safeworking, you should know what red means......

Stuart Thyer
Photographer
University of Melbourne