Re: CityRail Conditions of Travel

Hair splitting?  I was talking fare splitting!

On tax Invoices and ABNs, have a read of section 29-70 of A New Tax System
(Goods and Services Tax) Act 1999.  Paragraph 29-70(1)(b).  No ambiguity
there, the supplier's ABN is a must or it's not a Tax Invoice.

And if your quoting fares including GST the figure is $55+ not $50+ before a
supplier has to issue a tax invoice in request.

If you're still not satisfied e-mail me direct and I'll lift the relevant
section of the GST act for you.

Chris