CityRail Conditions of Travel

A quandary,

I understand that the Conditions of Travel say;

    Ticket is the Property of the Railway
    Must be handed in at completion of journey
    Must go through the Barriers -so they get it back

BUT

The tickets now have printed on them that they are a GST Invoice and hence I
wish to keep it - as evidence of payment of GST. Does this mean that I am
now breaking the By Laws and will be publicly flogged on the Concourse of
Central??

I tried asking the ever helpful ticket clerk for a receipt "It's the $$%%#$%
Ticket - we don't issue $%#^%$ receipts" was the friendly reply!!!

So is a Ticket an Invoice or is it a ticket?

AV