Re: Driver Training 2

"Peter Homann" <phomann@optushome.com.au> wrote in message
3982DFEA.F3B0E1BD@optushome.com.au">news:3982DFEA.F3B0E1BD@optushome.com.au...

> Most, if not all, states have the equivalent of CASA anyway.  CASA being a
> Safety body, WorkCover does the same job in NWS & Vic, and Dept of
Transport,
> Rail Safety Branch in SA.
> Add that to the Australian Standard 4292, and you're fairly close to FRA,
> albeit on a more local level.

Still does not change the fact that we cannot have, on a national basis, one
authority enforcing national standards. One body in one state might adopt
certain standards which are at variance to another body in another state,
and there is nothing that can be done about that. Blame it on the
Constitution.

Dave