Re: Carfloats...?...

yea, we had a "train ferry" across the Clarence River in Grafton (NSW). For
quite a while carried everything running from Sydney to Brisbane until it
was finally replaced with a double deck bridge, road on top and rail and the
second deck. I will go and look for my notes and will post some more info
and relevant dates tomorrow!

catch ya, dougie

8lrnai$1bqb$1@news.interpacket.net">news:8lrnai$1bqb$1@news.interpacket.net...