Re: O/T Teaching People to Spell (Was Train Ticket inspectors,` abusing power!!)

"Eric Cartman" <erkV69@erk.au.com> wrote in message
> yehyeh
>
> By the time your post made it here, it was so garbled I had no idea what
was
> going on. I'm sure there were bits of the post that did not make it to
> aus.rail. Maybe if I saw the whole of the original post (which Dave P
cross
> posted parts of IIRC),

Nope - crossposted the entire thing.

It appeared in aus.legal, and I thought that one or two people in aus.rail
(looking at Mr. V. Williams) would be able to help. So I added the
crosspost, added a comment, but left the original post itact.

Dave