Re: Connex pictures - take 2

dbowen@custard.REMOVE.net.au (Daniel Bowen) wrote in
<Ljhf5.11863$4p3.91913@news-server.bigpond.net.au>:

>Hey, are there any maps displayed in the refurb train? If so, are they
>full system maps showing all lines, or the silly things we keep seeing
>on the company web pages?

In one carriage, there was a half map (Connex only) on one side, and a full
map on the other side. Even with the full map on the other side, the half
map is pathetic, imho. You may as well put up a picture of a rock - it may
have more meaning. Can't remember any of the other carriages, but one had
the Connex 10 point plan.

Michael

--
Michael Kurkowski [email: michael DOT kurkowski AT gunzel DOT net]

http://www.gunzel.net
ICQ: 1459118

etc etc etc. apathy prevents me from writing this quote.