Re: Connex pictures - take 2

paul@mullian.ee.mu.oz.au (Paul Dwerryhouse) wrote in
<8ljmpe$6vb$1@ariel.ucs.unimelb.edu.au>:

>Michael Kurkowski <usenet.spam@gunzel.net> writes:
>
>>My images of the Connex launch day yesterday are at:
>>http://www.gunzel.net/connex
>
>Urk, the seats _still_ face one another.
>
>Can't they get anything right?
>
>I mean, really, it's not hard: make all the seats face on direction, so
>that those of us with long legs are not constantly kicking those in
>front of us...

Aparently, the concensus among most Melbournians led to show that the
facing seats were preferred. I tend to agree with them.

>Sigh.

Sorry that most of the surveyed passengers disagree with you. At least you
still have the option of the single "priority" seat or the bench seat
behind the drivers cab.

Michael.

--
Michael Kurkowski [email: michael DOT kurkowski AT gunzel DOT net]

http://www.gunzel.net
ICQ: 1459118

etc etc etc. apathy prevents me from writing this quote.