Re: Re-Gauging other than to Standard Gauge

"Bill Bolton" <billboltonREMOVE-TO-EMAIL@computer.org> wrote in message
dr7onsoqmo1hahi02sqfplots5tt0opa98@4ax.com">news:dr7onsoqmo1hahi02sqfplots5tt0opa98@4ax.com...

> If I recall correctly there is a length of dual gauge trackage where
> the 1067mm system and the 610mm system of a neighbouring mill share a
> tramway right of way along a boundary between mill service areas.

There was dual gauge 610/1067mm between the QR main line at Meadowvale
(Bundaberg) and Fairymead Mill. 1067mm long out of use, but the rail is
probably still there at least as far as Moore Park Road.

DavidC