Re: Status of the Wallaroo line [SA}

The preservation Group is the Yorke Peninsula Railway.  I have read in
Catchpoint magazine of their intention to imminently extend their operations
Eastward from Kadina to Bute, and not long thereafter to Snowtown!  If they are
able to do this then presumably the line is all in situ and potentially trains
could be run right through from Wallaroo to anywhere if a connection is made at
Snowtown.  The only fly in this ointment is that I'm not sure whether they run
on Broad or Standard gauge - if they run on broad gauge then there would be no
possibility of physical connection to the SG main line at Snowtown.