Re: [O/T]

"Anita Lukaszyk" <neety@ozemail.com.au> wrote in message
397C3528.B9274E42@ozemail.com.au">news:397C3528.B9274E42@ozemail.com.au...
> Dave,
>
> You've travelled overseas more than me. You have had the privilege of a
> 64 page passport. This is NOT aus.letsboastaboutthesizeofourpassports.
> Stop showing off.

I am not showing off - the suggestion was made that I should travel overseas
so that I could experience what other systems are like. I indicated that I
had done so, on many occasions, and that was received with a degree of
scepticism. (refer to the posts from Ian).

The fact remains that he held up "overseas systems" as examples of how
CityRail are doing it wrong.  I have travelled on those systems, and have
not found that CityRail is doing *anything* wrong.

If someone questions anything that I say, I reserve the right to provide
proof of that, no matter how off topic it may be. In this case, "Ian"
appeared to be assuming that I do not travel, and the size of my passport
was my proof of this. I will continue to do so.

Dave