Re: [NSW] Useless extra DVA?!

"Paul McCabe" <@> wrote in message
397c2e8e$0$11210$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:397c2e8e$0$11210$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...
> "Dave Proctor" <daproc@spambait.ozemail.com.au> wrote in message
>
> > You told me to go overseas, and I said I had travelled extensively - at
> one
> > stage I had the 64 page passport instead of the standard 48 page.
>
> Wow!  A 64 page passport!?!?  In that case, you win the argument!

You have to pay twice as much for a 64 page passport, so you only get one if
you travel extensively. "Ian" questioned the amount that I travel. Having
gone through a 48 page passport, and having to renew it when it still had 6
years of validity left, I got a 64 page passport.

He was questioning the amount that I travel, the size of my passport
disproves his argument.

Dave