Re: Melbourne W-class trams

Thats because on St Kilda Rd there is a peak going in both directions.

People going from the inner SE suburbs to the central city and
melbourne uni use the trams, and people from elsewhere use them to get
from flinders st down to their office blocks in st kilda rd (the
biggest office precinct outside the CBD core)

Vaughan

> Yes, it will be good to see the new artics running on St Kilda Road.
>
> The contra-peak flows on St Kilda Road have seemed to me on each visit
> to be just as crowded as the peak flow.
>
> David Mcloughlin
> Auckland New Zealand

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/