Re: Melbourne W-class trams

There was a time 3 years ago when drivers refuse to drive W class trams
along due to ticket machine blocked the view of driver, while at stop, W
class also suspended for a few weeks, The Met had no trouble to maintain
current timetable without W class.

Cheers
James

397aa932$0$11142$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:397aa932$0$11142$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...