Re: (NSW) Tourist Dining Train Attacked at Couridjah

Unfortunately, the throwing of rocks and other missiles at trains is far
more frequent than 10 in the last 5 years. Rail Access Corp reports indicate
an average DAILY occurence with more in school holidays.
 3801 Limited has had two occurences in the last 12 months alone, but not as
serious as those of reported at Thirlmere
--
Geoff Lillico