Re: (NSW) Tourist Dining Train Attacked at Couridjah

>It is probably more common here for a person's body to hit the
>train than a rock thrown. I was riding a train last February when a man
>threw himself on the tracks. It happens regularly in Calif. How about
>in Oz?

No, it is not a regular occurance. Although recently youths have been
miscievious. I think in the last five years there have been 5 (and
certainly no more than 10) incidents. Suprisingly most if not all are
centred around the South Western Sydney - Campbelltown (2 incidents)
this one occurred at Thirlmere. I certainly wouldn't be worried about
it. Of the above inicdents only two have caused serious injury.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.