Re: Tangara Derailment , Hornsby

I heard about this on the radio so I was prepared. Got to Mt
Colah, no signs etc. Intercity's were stopping at the platform
(due to the red light a few metres beyond. Wouldn't let anyone
on. A nervous station master announces trains cancelled go get a
bus. Got a bus, but they didn't tell people at Asquith where
they would stop!! Got to Hornsby and got a train to the North
Shore no problems. Got to work 10 minutes late which I must
admit is a good effort. This was at 8am, how was it earlier?

Got questions?  Get answers over the phone at Keen.com.
Up to 100 minutes free!
http://www.keen.com