Re: Platform 18, Central Station... When are they gunna get some seats, please?

I had reason to pass through in a hurry and swore I saw the lifts in
operation (IIRC from concourse to platforms 20/21) with yellow signs next to
them. I had a train to catch so I could not verify this.

--
Eric
Sport, TV and Humour Archives http://www.webalias.com/erknet

Paul McCabe <@> wrote in message
3972fed2$0$11188$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:3972fed2$0$11188$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...
| > btw, people were cleaning the concourse floor neear Elizabeth Street
exit
| > and it was the cleanest I'd seen it for ages.
|
| Wow...it must nearly be finished....there is floor now? :)
|
| The concourse should look good with the use of natural light coming down
| from the liftwells.  That is, I hope there is SUPPOSED to be natural
light!

| > --
| > Eric
| > Sport, TV and Humour Archives http://www.webalias.com/erknet
| > Email me: erkV69@erk.au.com (remove the V69)
| >

| > Paul McCabe <@> wrote in message
| > 3972c784$0$11170$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:3972c784$0$11170$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...
| > | "Hubert Lam" <hubert@imap4.com> wrote in message
| > | 3972703b$0$11170$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:3972703b$0$11170$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...
| SAY
| > it
| > |
| > | If Abigroup want their money AND reputation in tact, I'd say "yes".
| > |
| > |