Re: Platform 18, Central Station... When are they gunna get some seats, please?

The problem is...WILL the work be finished before September??? They SAY it
will be, at the rate it's going, doubts loom.

It is horrible to have to stand for around half an hour I know...happenes to
me when I'm on the main north line as well...especially after a bit of rain
and the seats are wet.

"Paul McCabe" <@> wrote in message
39715c25$0$11137$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:39715c25$0$11137$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...
> "Nobody" <dweebken@NOSPAM.excite.com> wrote in message
> 3970d850@pink.one.net.au">news:3970d850@pink.one.net.au...
>
> > ...and all the other platforms around us had seats and this
> > one USED TO have seats.
>
> Wait until the upgrading work is complete (and before you say it will
never
> be complete, it IS advancing along).  The seating will apparently be like
> the new style on the Sydney Terminal concourse - that is, it has handrails
> in between each seat space to prevent derro's using them as a mattress.
The