Re: Platform 18, Central Station... When are they gunna get some seats, please?

Hubert Lam <hubert@imap4.com> said:

>The problem is...WILL the work be finished before September??? They SAY
>it will be, at the rate it's going, doubts loom.
>
>It is horrible to have to stand for around half an hour I
>know...happenes to me when I'm on the main north line as
>well...especially after a bit of rain and the seats are wet.

In the ideal world, you shouldn't even have to wait for a train for more
than 15 minutes during the day. Alas, it happens, and it drives people away
from public transport in droves. As it stands, it's disgusting to have to
wait 30 minutes for a train at any time, let alone the day.

Michael