Re: Platform 18, Central Station... When are they gunna get some seats, please?

> > btw, people were cleaning the concourse floor neear Elizabeth Street
exit
> > and it was the cleanest I'd seen it for ages.
> The concourse should look good with the use of natural light coming
> down from the liftwells.  That is, I hope there is SUPPOSED to be
> natural light!

They seemed to have promoted the use of natural light with the amount of
glass being used in the place. I don't understand those panes of glass
near the lifts. They seem lamost openable, but not.

The floor and walls of the previously closed off section does look
remarkable clean

I do have a question: where do the stairs at platform 10 lead to? I
didn't notice exit portals anywhere on the lower concourse of central.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.