Re: Non-personal use of photos without my permission Re: [VIC] Historic Rail Photos

Maverick wrote:

> James, my apologies for the use of you pictures i will remove the whole zip
> file now. It was passed on to me by someone else and i simply put it on the
> web site before i had even had a good look for myself

Ok, thanks for that. It might be a good idea to check out all the photos
before you upload them for public access if you do something like this
in the future. If you decide to give this file to someone else, can you
please remove the two photos first. Of course, I don't mind it if you
keep them for personal non-profit use.

--
- James Brook -

e-mail: