Re: Non-personal use of photos without my permission Re: [VIC] Historic Rail Photos

James, my apologies for the use of you pictures i will remove the whole zip
file now. It was passed on to me by someone else and i simply put it on the
web site before i had even had a good look for myself
3972F33F.D4915850@ozemail.com.au">news:3972F33F.D4915850@ozemail.com.au...

http://www.railpage.org.au/vr/pics/historical/a2_986_r_bull_farm_curves.jpg