Non-personal use of photos without my permission Re: [VIC] Historic Rail Photos

This zip file contains two photos that are reproduced from my web site
without permission. His e-mail is obviously bogus so I can't contact him
privately to ask him to remove them so I am going to post this publicly.
The photo of the two K's on the timber bridge are from a tour in the
1960's on the Cudgewa line. The other photo is the one of A2 986 and an
R class on one of the Bull Farm Curve bridges. Both of these photos can
be identified as being from my site by the "© 1999 Arthur Brook" notice
in the corner. He has not properly acknowledged where these photos come
from except the small notice I put on them. I don't mind it if people
download my photos for personal use (eg: win 95 backgrounds) but do not
distribute them or publish them without my permission, ie: e-mail me
first with your proposal.

Here are also links to the photos on my site so this claim can be
verified.

http://www.railpage.org.au/vr/pics/historical/2k_cudgewa_line.jpg
http://www.railpage.org.au/vr/pics/historical/a2_986_r_bull_farm_curves.jpg

Note: These images are copyright and are not to be used for anything
other than personal non-profit use without my permission.

--
- James Brook -

e-mail:
mailto:ajmbrook@ozemail.com.au