Re: [SA] More people using public transport

1.3%! Well, I guess it is better than a decline. The idea of clearly
identifying areas of the "network" with 15 minute service frequency was a
good. I don't know why the Adelaide-Glenelg tram isn't added to the list of
"Go Zones". It has 15 minute frequencies during weekdays and 20 minute
frequencies nights, weekends and public holidays!

Also, if TransAdelaide would give up on running trains stopping Oaklands,
Brighten then all stations to Norlunga Centre along with trains stopping all
stations to Brighton an replace them with trains stopping all stations
(except perhaps Mile End) we could have 15 minute daytime frequencies on the
Norlunga line. After all, I would prefer to wait 15 minutes for a train at
Norlunga and spend an extra 15 minutes on the train than spend half an hour
waiting and get to the city 15 minutes quicker.

Tali

S%uc5.168$zh5.2372@news0.optus.net.au">news:S%uc5.168$zh5.2372@news0.optus.net.au...