Re: [SA] More people using public transport

> I don't know why the Adelaide-Glenelg tram isn't added to the list of
> "Go Zones".

Good point - it would also raise the frequency at Goodwood for City
services....a very short walk between both stops (but a long way from the
railway station for both!!!)

> Also, if TransAdelaide would give up on running trains stopping Oaklands,
> Brighten then all stations to Norlunga Centre along with trains stopping
all
> stations to Brighton an replace them with trains stopping all stations
> (except perhaps Mile End) we could have 15 minute daytime frequencies on
the
> Norlunga line. After all, I would prefer to wait 15 minutes for a train at
> Norlunga and spend an extra 15 minutes on the train than spend half an
hour
> waiting and get to the city 15 minutes quicker.

True, but the thing is people from Noarlunga Centre to Brighton would
probably disagree...the express factor probably would win out