Re: Ad portrays trains as loser's transport!

Mylorace <mylorace@aol.com> said:

>Get a life

"Get a life" generally means "I have no good come back, and an IQ of 3 or
less".

>the ad quite simply shows that life in Melbourne is
>a pain for all, and most of all for the suburban rail commuters.

The ad does degrades public transport (whether truthfully or not) by
stating "If you drink and drive, you will lose your licence and be made to
use public transport and miss your date with your girlfriend as a result,
and lose her as a girlfriend". If you heard the ad itself, you would
understand.

>Most Nit Pickers I know, live in Melbourne, those who don't ,reside in
>Canberra.

We'll have the nitpickers, you can keep your politicians.

Michael.