Re: North Fitzroy (Vic)

Thanks Michael (and everyone else) That microfiche collection is still there:
Call # LTMF LTMF 18 In Location: La Trobe Microform-Stack-Call.
 So I found what I wanted, except for whether the station building was the
same as North Carlton or Maldon, and what the goods shed looked like; until
today I didn't know there was one!

Thanks again.

Rob.