Re: "Heritage operators" (Was: Images of 4908's new livery.)

Mike Hunt <spare@dcsi.removenet.au> said:

"Please do not stand closer than 5 metres to the track"
"Please do not stand in the path of oncoming train"
"It's Mac Time - Buy a Big Mac Today!"
"We intend this photostop to take less than 45 minutes, please listen to
the instructions of the organiser - Yes that means we want this photostop
to be finished in 10 minutes, not 10 hours. Yes, this message may be taking
your time but we need you to know this" <whereby message takes longer than
the photostop>

Michael