Re: "Heritage operators" (Was: Images of 4908's new livery.)

glillic@msn.com.au wrote:

> On the two days that 4908 operated in the last week, it certainly turned the
> heads of the general public - it demonstrated its abilty to stand out from
> the crowd.

If that's the objective, the imagination of the regular contributors to
this newsgroup could offer some very constructive suggestions.

I'll start the ball rolling with a suggestion: try replacing the brown
on the 4908 scheme with vivid purple, and replace the dirty yellow with
bright pink; then add mandarin-orange stars, and finish it off with
fluoro green lining.

And perhaps the Victorian contributors could offer some suggestions for
an appropriate headboard design.

Eddie