Re: [VIC] Derelict steam loco at Ballarat

The engine in question is D3 608, formerly in a park in Stawell.
The engine is now stored at the old East Ballarat roundhouse site, together
with 3 other ex-park D3's!
I photographed 608 at Easter; it had recently had a coat of paint.
Regards
Ed

396ABA1E.C81CD553@ozemail.com.au">news:396ABA1E.C81CD553@ozemail.com.au...