Re: $99 one-way airfares : Who needs the XPT

Well, the airport might be convenient for business people but it is not the
centre of population. Also there is a premium placed on the rail ticket
because it is private. Any other method id also dearer. Going from Hornsby
to Strathfield is heaps cheaper than Hornsby to Mascot!

And until rail conects the airports in other capitals I expect it is also a
more awkward or expensive way.

Barry Campbell <campblbm@ozemail.com.au> wrote in article
> How come when you get to Central or Spencer St you don't need to get
> anywhere else? I know that once you could get a ticket from (say) Wiley
Park