Re: Mayor attacks upgrade of Port Augusta's rail lines

Nooo! not another one!

Port Augusta join Wodonga, Brisbane(City Councilors love bus but state
government love trains), Adelaide, Auckland  and Alice Spring becoming an
antirail city .

3969de0b$0$11148$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:3969de0b$0$11148$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...

http://www.abc.net.au/news/regionals/port/monthly/regport-10jul2000-1.htm