Re: Countrylink Alcohol Problems

eikkert@my-deja.com wrote in message <8k8p4n$5cp$1@nnrp1.deja.com>...
>She said the alcohol
>simply made the job a nightmare, especially on the North Coast services
>and that the problem was getting worse on all the trains.

It's still mystifying to me why the North Coast services seem to be worse
than the other services.... I think the Dubbo or Broken Hill services would
be worse for intoxicated passengers.... they're all drunkards out there,
nothing else to do out on the plains :-) *ducks*

>It's a shame that a minority are going ruin the journey for everyone
>else. Personally I think restricting alcohol to first class passengers
>to start off with may be the go to see if this improves things.

No, you can't do that! It's elitist! *gasp*

Regards,
Bradley.